Helcim Commerce Mobile - Get Started
The information in this article is for merchants using Helcim's Legacy System. If you signed up for Helcim on or after June 1, 2020, please click here.
To get started, follow the links below to download the free app from your respective app store. You can also search for it by entering "Helcim Commerce"
- Open the Helcim Commerce Mobile app
- Enter the credentials of your Helcim My Account into the User Login (e-mail and password that was sent to you in the Welcome E-mail)
If you do not know your credentials, please contact our Help Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-643-5246
Setup & Syncing
≡ in the top left corner and choose My Account
- Under Commerce Settings, confirm the Account ID that you wish to process on (if you have more than one).
- Choose the terminal you wish to process on if you have more than one. For example, if you have a CAD and a USD account, you would be able to choose which to use in this drop-down menu.
- Next, choose
- On this screen, click Sync and wait for the “Synchronization Complete” message.
- This will ensure that any changes made in web-based Commerce are reflected in the app and you will see the list of updated items.
- Next, choose Test Connection
- Choose Begin Test to ensure everything is connected properly.
- You can also Logout of your account on this page if necessary.
- You should now proceed to Settings