The information in this article is for merchants using Helcim's Legacy System. If you signed up for Helcim on or after June 1, 2020, please click here.
To use this feature, you must first add products and create a POS layout in your web based Commerce account. Make sure the app is synced and the correct layout is chosen under Settings.
You can add products by searching for them or simply browsing the inventory. Once a product is added, you can change its quantity by clicking on it under New Order and changing the number to the desired amount (A) and pressing
Save to Cart or simply with the drop down option (B).
- A) Click Edit beside Discount
- B) Enter a Discount name (for example, Friends and Family)
- C) Choose either Amount or Percentage
- D) Enter the value you would like to discount
- E) Press Save
- F) You can also remove the discount by clicking Remove
Click Checkout once you are satisfied with the order
- A) If you would like to associate an existing or new customer, toggle Associate Customer ON
- B) If you have existing customers saved in your Helcim Commerce account from previous orders, you can search for them using any related keyword under Existing Customer or
- C) You can add a New Customer
- D) Select a payment tender (or)
- E) Choose Save as Invoice if you'd like to save the order for later
- F) You can also go back and Edit Order before proceeding with checkout