WHMCS for Helcim Gateway
The Helcim WHMCS Integration is at the end of its life, please contact the Helcim Support Team to learn about using the billing and subscription management tools included in your Helcim Account.
This guide is for legacy Helcim Gateway accounts. if you are a new Helcim merchant, you should be using the Helcim Commerce plugin, located here.
- WHMCS 5.2 (tested up to 5.2.12)
- Helcim Virtual Terminal Pro account with gateway feature enabled. Please contact us to have this feature enabled on your account.
- The Helcim module for WHMCS
- PHP with cURL module enabled
- Valid SSL cert and PCI DSS validation
- Extract helcimgateway.php to: /modules/gateways/ directory
- Activate the plugin in the WHMCS Admin area through the "Setup -> Payments -> Payment Gateways" menu
- Choose "Helcim" from the "Activate Module" drop-down and click
- Make sure "Show on Order Form" is ticked
- Enter the title to display on the payment selection portion of the checkout page
- Enter your Account ID and Token (from your welcome email or within the Helcim Virtual Terminal)
- Enter the gateway URL. Use https://gateway.helcim.com/ for production and https://gateway.qa.helcim.com/ for development
While this module uses tokenization for card storage due to the way WHMCS is currently designed there are instances where local storage will be used. WHMCS will only call the storeremote function after a client has at least one invoice set to the Helcim Gateway. This is currently a feature request with WHMCS, more information can be found at: https://requests.whmcs.com/responses/never-store-credit-card-information-locally-when-using-a-tokenized-gateway