If you want to export your transaction data from your Helcim Account to a CSV file or QuickBooks Desktop, you can do so by using the
Export option under the Payments section of your account.
To get started click on Payments and
Next, select the type of file you would like to export, either a
CSV File or
Once you have selected your export type, click
Select your export options using the drop-down menus.
- User - You can export reports for specific account users or all users
- Currency - Select the currencies you want to view a report for
- Terminal - Specify which terminals you want to export transaction information for
- Misc. Tenders - Specify if you want to include all or some of your Misc. Tender transactions
- Start Date - The first day of the data range you want to export
- End Date - The last day of the data range you want to export
- Email - This field is pre-filled with the email address for your account, you can edit it if needed
- Date Format - Select your preferred date format
- Transaction Status - Which transactions you want to view, either all, approved, declined, or in-progress
Once you have customized all of your options, click on
Export in the top right-hand corner of your screen to generate your report.
A confirmation message will appear confirming the export was successful and the report will be emailed to you.
When the .CSV file is ready it will be emailed to the address you entered and include the following details:
- Order Number
- Customer Code
- Customer Name
- Source of Payment
- Card Type
- Transaction Type
- Approval Code
- Tip if Applicable
- The User who Accepted the Payment
Currently you are only able to export up to 6,000 transactions, if you are trying to export more then that the system will display a warning error.