What to Expect With Your Legacy Virtual Terminal Migration
The first thing you will notice when the migration is active, upon logging in, is a new banner and pop up notification asking you to begin the migration process. When you’re ready to migrate your account, please click on the banner or follow the prompts on the pop up.
If you need to delay the migration, please dismiss the popup by clicking the
X in the top right-hand corner.
After you select
Start Migration, please follow these steps:
- A page asking for your business information will appear first. You will see many fields already filled in, as well as some potentially blank. This is all the information you would have told us when you first signed up for your account.
- Please fill in any fields we are missing, and double check the ones already present are correct (and update them if they are not).
Nextwill lead to the Owner Information step, the second and final step. Completing this information and the previous page should take under 5 minutes for most businesses.
You'll notice we didn't ask you for your banking information! Please enter this information under the Banking tab upon your first login. If you are not the business owner, please contact the business owner (or the account administrator) and have them navigate to the Banking tab at their earliest convenience.
- Once you click
Schedule Migration, the information will be sent to the Helcim Team and you are in line for migration! Your migration will be scheduled for 3 AM MDT within five business days of your information being submitted.
- When the time arrives, your migration will begin. But don’t worry, there will not be any disruption to your payment processing! You can continue business as usual, and we will let you know when the migration is complete.
- Once complete, you will receive an email letting you know your new account has been set up along with your new username and a link to set up your password. When you receive the email, you will have to log in to our new system, as your old login will no longer be active. Click the link in the email, set up your new password, and log in at https://hub.helcim.com/login.
- Welcome to Helcim’s new merchant platform!
As always, please reach out with any questions or concerns during the process. Our Guru team is ready for your questions and is looking forward to helping you get acquainted with the new system.