Helcim Login Troubleshooting
Having troubles logging in?
Here are a few troubleshooting steps to get you on your way!
- Sometimes our fingers do funny things and wander off on their own, so always make sure the
Caps Lockis not on and
Num Lockis turned off.
- Make sure there are no spaces before or after your password. This is one of the most frequent mistakes.
- When you first login or reset your password, you will receive an email with a temporary password. Once you've used the temporary password, it will prompt you to create a new one.
- Confirm you are using a browser that is supported by Helcim Commerce.
- Make sure that the password is a minimum of 8 characters long, alphanumeric with at least one number, one uppercase and one lowercase letter, and at least one special character (!@#$%). Depending on your browser settings, if you are missing one of these requirements you will either see an on-screen message saying you are missing one of the qualifications or the page will refresh and you will have to start again.
Still having troubles logging in? Try these solutions below.
- Open a new browser and try your password.
- Try logging in using a browser different from the one you first tried (i.e. if you were using Chrome, try Firefox).
- Open a private (incognito) browser and try your password. How to Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge
- Clear your browser of cached/stored passwords.
- Reset your password - a new temporary password will be emailed to you. Copy the temporary password exactly and ensure there are no spaces at beginning or end and try again.
If you are able to log in but the system logs you out once you click on a function, you will have to contact your IT Support/Admin or your Internet Provider to look into the following settings:
- Dynamic IP - Normal Dynamic IP settings will only change IP addresses every so often and shouldn't cause a problem. If your network is set to change the IP address every time you click on a new page, this will cause an issue. You will have to contact your IT Support or internet provider to resolve this.
- Load Balancing - This helps to balance workloads over different IP addresses. Again, if load balancing is consistently changing the IP Address every time you click on a new page, this would cause the issue. You will have to contact your IT Support or internet provider to resolve this.
Hopefully, you have found your solution above! If you are still having issues logging in, please contact our Helcim Support Team at email@example.com or 1-877-643-5246.