Using the GoDaddy Nameserver
Before you configure the GoDaddy Nameserver you need to follow the steps for Editing Your Domain Name, then you can proceed to the steps below.
1. Edit Your Domain Name
To get started, begin by following the steps for editing your domain name here. Once complete, move on to Step 2.
2. Configuring your GoDaddy domain name
These instructions will show you how to point your GoDaddy domain name to Helcim.
- Login to your GoDaddy account
- Click on
- Select your desired domain name, and click
- Scroll down to
Additional Settingsand click
- In the Nameservers section, select
- Select Enter my own nameservers (advanced): Enter the nameservers below:
Connectto complete your updates.