Getting Started with Your Online Store
Creating an online store has never been easier.
Your Helcim account makes it quick and easy to set up an online store. Use the information and content that already exists in your Helcim account to launch an online store in just minutes.
Below is a suggested setup guide for creating your online store, although you do not have to follow these steps in this order if you prefer not to. Click on the link in each step to see the corresponding support article.
- Products- Adding products is probably the best place to start, as they will be the foundation of your store.
- Review the Invoice and Merchandise Settings for your account to confirm inventory tracking, shipping, and tax settings as these will affect your online store
- Confirm your Store Settings - Change how customers can access your store, your shipping settings, tax calculation, payments and tips
- Set up a Quick Order Menu if needed
- Review your Domain Name Settings - Use the Default Subdomain provided by Helcim, or purchase and use your domain name (such as a .com name) while still taking advantage of our fully hosted online store.
- Customize the look and feel of your Online Store with the Theme Designer
- Add Hero Images to your pages and create Content Blocks
- Blog - Create blog articles for your customers to read.
Here is a preview of the Helcim Online Store
Here is a preview of the Quick-Order Menu in Helcim Online Food Ordering