Replacing the Wireless SIM Card
The information in this article is for merchants using Helcim's Legacy System. If you signed up for Helcim on or after June 1, 2020, please click here.
The terminal must be powered off before replacing a SIM card.
Turning Off the Power
- Remove the terminal from its charging base.
- Press the
CENTERbutton below the screen, the screen should go blank
Replacing the SIM Card
- Remove the back lid
- Remove the SIM card
- Slide the new SIM card in the same upper slot. The chip should be facing down towards the sensor
- Place the lid back on
- Turn on the terminal by press the green
Changing the APN Settings
3for Setup Menu
1Wireless Access 1- If it is for Bell you want Access Point 3
- Enter the correct code below (for letters, press the corresponding number key and press
Fto cycle through)
|Wireless Provider||APN Network|
|Universal SIM Card||m2minternet.apn (or leave it blank)|
- Once entered, press the green
- Press red
Xto go back to welcome screen
If entered correctly, the top-left wireless bars will show 6 numbers such as "030288" instead of "Rogers"