Replacing the Wireless SIM Card
The terminal must be powered off before replacing a SIM card.
Turning Off the Power
- Remove the terminal from its charging base.
- Press the
CENTERbutton below the screen, the screen should go blank
Replacing the SIM Card
- Remove the back lid
- Remove the SIM card
- Slide the new SIM card in the same upper slot. The chip should be facing down towards the sensor
- Place the lid back on
- Turn on the terminal by press the green
Changing the APN Settings
3for Setup Menu
1Wireless Access 1- If it is for Bell you want Access Point 3
- Enter the correct code below (for letters, press the corresponding number key and press
Fto cycle through)
|Wireless Provider||APN Network|
|Universal SIM Card||m2minternet.apn (or leave it blank)|
- Once entered, press the green
- Press red
Xto go back to welcome screen
If entered correctly, the top-left wireless bars will show 6 numbers such as "030288" instead of "Rogers"